Sunday, July 22, 2007

Classic Electro Funkology Pt 2!

This one I dug out is from 11.08.03, and was the first show I did after getting back from the UK to see the ill-fated UK Fresh 03 event, I shuffled a planned trip back there to see family to coincide with it and the whole episode was pretty crazy, what with ticket holders being phoned and being asked if they wanted to upgrade to VIP tickets and such.. The legendary Sahara Nights gig took place the night before and was supposed to be the warm up, but that turned into the main event and it was an excellent night, getting to meet a bunch of EE crew, and thanks to Beagle I got to play back to back after I just showed up with some tunes! Morgan Kahn still has my ticket money, if he lets me mix a 'proper' classic Streetsounds Electro I might forget about it ;)

Anyway, enough of the waffle and onto the show....

Download

Oh, and btw, I'm on vacation so no playlist till I get back ok? :)

Peace, Unity, Love & Old Skool,

DJ Fizz

PS Congrats to my brother and his wife for having a little baby boy born July 21, 2007.